Lovers in Paris: Korean Version


If you are here in the Philippines, you might have watched the original version of Lovers in Paris. I am talking about the Korean (SBS) version here.

At first, I thought that it was another dose of rich guy who will fall in love with a poor girl story. But I proved myself wrong as I was impressed by the lead characters in the series.

Their portrayal was so good, that it appeared natural and their characterization is so fine. Backed by good cinematography and story, this makes a Korean series that made the Filipinos glued to their seats during primetime.

Here's the main cast of Lovers in Paris from Wikipedia:

Main Cast


Closely after the series ended, there were rumors about the Filipino adaptation of this Korean hit series. It was just until last year that a lot of fans buzzed about what they know of its development.

In my next post I will share with you the buzz about the Filipino adaptation of Lovers in Paris. :)

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top ABS CBN Shows and Programs. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates