Kambal sa Uma: Gina Alajar vs. Rio Locsin

Kambal sa Uma the TV remake gets more exciting because of the endless confrontation of two families led by Gina Alajar as Celeste Ledesma and Rio Locsin as Milagros Perea.

Celeste just won a case against her. She is now rejoicing as she escaped possible punishment out of the frustrated murder she did to Ella (played by Melissa Ricks) along with other evil acts she did to seek revenge and make their lives miserable.

I would like to really watch this daily but my schedule won't permit me to do so. I only get to watch this sometimes (since their time slot is the same schedule when I'm in transit going back home). But I always make it a point to at least check some updates online.

What I am proud of this series is that they got Rio Locsin and Gina Alajar to work on this project. I am very proud to see these fine actresses get back to act on some soaps from time to time because frankly speaking, they're just two of those senior actresses that a lot of newcomers should refer to in terms of acting craft and talent.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top ABS CBN Shows and Programs. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates